Aqua Culture Farms:
- liquid aeration and microbial activation
1. AC-PRO & Sludge Buster Overview:
AC-PRO & Sludge Buster are plant material & extract products, organic certified to improve water quality in Aquaculture systems.
AC-PRO & Sludge Buster applied as 2 part solution and focus on both water and the substrate of the pond or water body.
Treatment reduces Ammonia, Nitrate, Phosphorus, Phosphates, TSS and
overall Eutrophication in water and effluent. AC-PRO & Sludge Buster systematically increase Dissolved Oxygen (DO) levels. Reduced Eutrophication and increased DO reduces stress of Aquaculture species and improves activity and feeding habits.
2. Conditions for application:
AC-PRO & Sludge Buster are applied to all land based Aquaculture systems and allows the following:
- Increase stocking capacity in conventional systems by 100-150%
- Improves growth, reduces time to harvest
- Systematically increases dissolved oxygen levels
- Reduces fish mortality close to 0%
- Reduces Ammonia, Phosphates, Phosphorus, Nitrate & TSS levels
- Activates aerobic microbes in substrate and decompose organics
- Reduces algae blooms and blue green algae (Cyanobacteria)
- Eliminated bad odours
- Reduces risk of disease outbreak and anaerobic pathogens
- Reduces heavy metals
- Improves clarity
a. Conventional Stocking with aeration - 1L to 600 000L water
b. Conventional Stocking no aeration - 1L to 400 000L water
c. 70-100% more stocking with aeration - 1L to 300 000L water
d. 70-100% more stocking no aeration - 1L to 200 000L water
e. 100 -150% more stocking w/aeration - 1L to 200 000L water
f. 100 - 150% more stocking no aeration - 1L to 150 000L water
No water change required
Apply 10% of AC-PRO bi-weekly after water top-up as per stocking (a-f)
Sludge Buster Application
a. Conventional Stocking with aeration - 1L to 300 m²
b. Conventional Stocking no aeration - 1L to 250 m²
c. 70-100% more stocking with aeration - 1L to 250 m²
d. 70-100% more stocking no aeration - 1L to 200 m²
e. 100 -150% more stocking w/aeration - 1L to 150 m²
f. 100 - 150% more stocking no aeration - 1L to 150 m²
NB. Wear required protective clothing as per any chemical application.
Irritant – wear gloves and safety glasses.
Sludge Buster Application method:
- Manually apply sludge buster evenly over surface area
- In larger water bodies it might require using a small boat.
- Sludge Buster will settle to the substrate in 2 – 5 minutes
- Repeat application once every new aquaculture season
AC-PRO Application method:
- Take photos of dam condition from various angles.
- Take a water sample to compare pre and post treatment analysis.
- Check PH in water. Maintain PH 6 – 8.
- Apply Sludge Buster and allow to settle.
- Dilute 1L AC-PRO with 2L water(only required to spread over fast area).
- Spray apply AC-PRO with “Nap-Sack” or spray rig (spread over area).
- Monitor outcome weekly for 1 month.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: December 24, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Makro Organics Europe.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. This Return and Refund Policy has been created with the help of the Return and Refund Policy Generator.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Makro Organics Europe, Buiksloterbreek 90, Amsterdam, 1034 XE.
Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Service refers to the Website.
Website refers to Makro Organics Europe, accessible from www.makroorganics.eu
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 30 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 30 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Malledijk 3, 21
3208 LA Spijkenisse
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You'll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
Thank you for visiting and shopping at www.makroorganics.eu. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-5 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
www.makroorganics.eu ships to addresses within the European Union.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
www.makroorganics.eu is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
www.makroorganics.eu is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside the European Union
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.